FAQ: How to Purchase a Membership
- IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER OF RRPOA BUT DO NOT HAVE AN ACTIVATED ACCOUNT, CONTACT THE GATE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT ACTIVATION AT ONLINESTORE@RRPOA.NET. WE NEED AT LEAST YOUR NAME AND MEMBERSHIP NUMBER IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
- If you are interested in a NEW MEMBERSHIP, then send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your recorded deed, copy of your driver's license and phone number.
- Once you have a password and signed in, then update your account with contact information, emergency contact, folio number (property parcel ID from Polk County) and voting district (click here for information).
2 - Complete the required documents listed below (NOTE: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THESE DOCUMENTS REGARDLESS IF YOU DO YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT THE GATE OR ONLINE, THEY ARE REQUIRED BY OUR LIABILITY INSURANCE) and upload documents to your account (membership agreement, drivers license, property information, etc.)
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR RENEWAL MEMBERSHIP OR NEW MEMBERSHIP: Membership Agreement (required annually)
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SPOUSE TO COME THROUGH GATE WITH YOU: Adult Waiver (required annually)
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TO COME THROUGH THE GATE WITH YOU: Child Waiver (required annually)
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CHILDREN BETWEEN 18 AND 21 TO COME THROUGH THE GATE WITH YOU: Adult Waiver (required annually)
- IF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE NOT FILLED OUT THEN YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED.
- Upload files to your account or if you click the email giving consent to email them to us then all you need to upload would be the driver's license.
- Note: When purchasing a guest pass we do not require any documents. We only need birth certificates for proof of relationship if you are purchasing a family pass to bring in immediate family members. We only need marriage certificates if you just got married and need to add your spouse to your membership or if you need to prove relationship for the family pass. You cannot fill out waivers online for guests or family members coming in on those passes, this still needs to be done during the sign in process at the gate.
3 - Make your purchase:
- Renew/New Membership Dues - covers member, spouse and their children under 21 living at home or in school
- Family Pass - pass for children over 21, parents or siblings to come to RR with member (each member can only have two) and are not subject to blackout dates
- Guest Pass - pass for non property owner to come in with member (each member can only have one) and are subject to blackout dates