In order to process your payment, we will need scans uploaded of your appraisal and any necessary identification:
- If you are a new member we need a copy of your driver’s license, a copy of your spouse’s driver’s license and we will need you to sign waivers for you, your spouse and children under the age of 18. If you are an existing member we would like an updated copy of your driver’s license and an updated copy of your spouse’s drivers license. If you are an existing member and have had a child since the last time you purchased a membership or married since the last time you purchased a membership then we will need waivers. Everyone will need to upload a copy of their property information from the Polk County Property Appraiser’s website (www.polkpa.org).
- Waivers can be found by clicking this link or the front gate will email you waivers prior to processing your membership.
- The membership agreement can be found by clicking this link
- The rules can be found by clicking this link
- If you are purchasing a family pass you can upload your birth certificates now so that we can already have them in your file and ready for whenever you decide to bring in a family member. With this online renewal we are going to allow brother’s/sister’s to also come in on the family pass. You will need to upload your birth certificate and sibling’s birth certificate. If your sibling has married and their name has changed then we will also need a copy of their marriage certificate along with a copy of their driver’s license. You and your sibling’s birth certificate has to have at least one matching parent. At this time we are not going to allow adoptive siblings because we need to somehow establish relationship. You will need to upload information of siblings online as the gate will not take information for siblings for the family pass.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO UPLOAD ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND WILL HAVE CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT BEFORE FAMILY PASSES, GUEST PASSES OR MEMBERSHIPS ARE CONSIDERED VALID IN OUR SYSTEM. AT THIS TIME WE ARE ASKING FOR UP TO 48 HOURS FOR REVIEW OF PAPERWORK BEFORE APPROVING MEMBERSHIPS.