We would like to take this opportunity to Welcome you as a member to River Ranch and Explain our sign-in and sign-out procedures. We would also like to list our membership fees, guest fees and other fees. We have membership dues that are paid by the property owner only. We also have guest dues that are paid for by the property owner and allows them to bring in people that do not own property inside River Ranch. A Family pass can be used by members to bring in immediate family members that are not property owners. To learn more about these click on the Property Owner Membership, Guest Pass or Family Pass tabs.
ATTENTION RIVER RANCH MEMBERS
- Due to legal issues we are currently updating our files and have come across issues. As of March 1, 2014 we now have to enforce the following.
- Everyone under the age of 18 who comes in with a member that is not their parent must have a signed and notarized Limited Power of Attorney on file.
- All deeds in error must be fixed within 30 days or you will not be allowed to enter the property. Without a corrected deed you do not legally own property in River Ranch.
- No membership cards will be issued until all members, spouses, girlfriends and boyfriends have presented their ID and done the mandatory paperwork. Anyone without this must come in as a guest.
- Everyone 16 years of age and older must get out of the vehicle and sign in. Spouses without spouse cards must present their driver license so we can check paperwork before you enter.